Thursday 20 December 2012

You're Looking Listless

I'm not one to jump on bandwagons; I'm not a fucking sheep, I'm an individual. So whilst browsing Twitter on my Apple iPhone I saw someone had posted a list of their favourite albums of 2012 and I thought "Fuck I've only really bought about 5 albums this year" and then I realised this was perfect as I wouldn't have to spend ages picking them.

MY END OF 2012 YEAR ALBUM LIST 2012 EDITION

Let's do this yo

5: Guild Wars 2 OST

Some really brilliant music on this. Spent all my time playing the actual game as opposed to listening to the CD but fuck you that counts. Epic music that means 'epic music' not 'owns a delay pedal'.

4: Khoma - All Erodes

More of a collection of B-sides/remixes than a brand new studio album but is still a really strong release.

3: Meshuggah - Koloss

Not really into this new wave of modern metal (djent) but the Swedish daddies who laid the foundations for it prove they're still relevant by once again being enormously better at metal than everyone else.

2: Neurosis - Honor Found In Decay

It's Neurosis ffs. Listen.


1: Ke$ha - Warrior

Hello. My name is Leo, and I am an Animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment