Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Cards Are A Portal To The Soul

Today I went to get a Christmas card.

I always thought people just bought a card with a fucking snowman on it then on the inside wrote something, names of people probably, and added something about having a new year if it wasn't already printed there. Sounded simple enough. Sending it to your Mum? Write 'To Mum'. Sending it to a complete bastard? Write 'To Dad'.

Well, the Clinton execs got round a big table and said "fuck that". So now we have very specific cards, which thankfully relieves us of having to get too personal ourselves and leaves more room for store-bought sentiment which is what Jesus is all about. But, beware!

WHAT DOES YOUR CARD CHOICE -REALLY- SAY ABOUT YOU

I am passive-aggressive and it feels great


 I sign things on behalf of cats



Ahh shit I can't remember your fucking kid's name



I'm blind







You're blind
 
 
Can't even remember my cousin's name THE DRINKING NEEDS TO STOP
 
 
 
 Fuck you


Finally we can both sign a card without looking cheap!


I'm not going to let you fuck me


I might need you to sign for a package in the near future


I have no real emotional attachment to you but would very much like to feature in your will


Your job defines you as a person lol




Writing this card and opening it myself is all part of the healing process p.s *intense sobbing during Queen's Speech*


 You still owe me £2.00


No comments:

Post a Comment