Thursday 3 June 2010

New Made Sense

LOL if I had a platinum album every time I made that pun I wouldn't be here pandering to you bastards.

HAI,

Seeing as in the last year or so we've gotten uglier I thought it only fair you got to see what sort of cunt you'd be dealing with now.

Introducing: SUPER NO MADE SENSE WORLD CUP 2010 RACING 64


Photobucket

Joe Battimelli - Electronic Bass

"Don't listen to the strings i'm playing, listen to the strings i'm not playing"

***

Photobucket

Leo Dennett - Rock Guitar

"My unique playing style reflects my inability to develop proper technique"

***

Photobucket

Sam Ward - Drum

"I'm not saying they've taken all our jobs, but they fucking have, haven't they?"

***

And there you have it. Recording in nine days. NINE DAYS. NYNDAZE.

No comments:

Post a Comment