Thursday 20 May 2010

Look Up

YEEEAH YEAH YEAHYEAH YEEEAH YEAH YEHYEAHYEAH

Photobucket


demonstraaaaaate this to me

So demoing didn't go entirely as planned, you forget everything takes a fucking age to set up so we only had enough time for a couple of takes of '68' before pissing off back home again. Nevermind, it was good for everyone to feel the heat of the 'record' button again as a warm up to what we'll get up to at British Grove in a few weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday I recorded the guitars for '68' at our practice space then we got down to some good old-fashioned rehearsing. I got my Jaguar sorted out over the weekend (hai coiltap) and put some fucking huge strings on it. It were teh beefs.
Joe and I have finally got all our desired equipment (ampage, guitarage, pedalage) so it's just a case of tweaking some knobs and stuff now.

Here are some pictures anyway, me and Sam both turned up to practice wearing Basick shirts, but what are you gonna do? Zactly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment